Today was a wonderful- we spent the day at the beach- I went snorkeling and saw amazing fish! I had forgotten how colorful and fun they are to watch! I followed a wonderful purple and white huge fish out quite a distance into the deep! The most unfortunate part of the day I was yet to discover. I had prepared- at least I thought I was prepared for a day of snorkeling....lathering up with SPF 50 all over my backside. However.......as I have come to find out this evening....it was not enough. My sunburn is fairly bad- however it could have been much worse! GRRR I am still annoyed- I was really careful to avoid this irritation.... oh well- I guess a trip to Hawaii one expects at least 1 sunburn!
After we had dinner we celebrated Brandy's birthday by having a chocolate mint cake which was fairly delicious! After this we went on a quick walk. A fairly uneventful day filled with swimming reading and eating...... tomorrow will be a day of non stop action!!! :)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment