Penny decided to bid on a vacation to Hawaii (the big island) several months ago at a charity auction at University of Oregon...and luckily for us she was the highest bidder. So here we are ready to take off on one more adventure as a family this time!!! Everyone is going... my brother, Brandy, Alexia, Chris and Dang and Christopher. It is going to be a blast. Chris and I are looking forward to the tropical storm that is supposed to hit sometimes soon- we are both hoping that maybe we will get diverted to Tahiti! Excellent....Well I have my passport with me....maybe I will just keep traveling ....ha ha.. Anyway I am going to blog if we have internet at the house we rented..... Hopefully we do!!! Other then that I expect crazy hilarious spontaneous outings...which tends to happen with Chris and I get together.......oh yes and the coffee! Mom isn't smiling yet! But I am GIDDY!!! :) :) :)
Where we will be staying!
http://www.konacoastvacations.com/site/Overview/PropertyID__22966/4322/default.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment