Thursday, April 9, 2009
Ferry and Flying
I successfully completed the first part of my voyage home. The ferry ride yesterday went well very long 5 1/2 hrs- and I am so thankful for the wonderful Holiday Inn near the airport- I love love love it there. I was able to print my itinerary, get rested, and Penny guess what????? THEY AGREED TO MAIL YOUR POSTCARDS FOR FREE. Seriously- that is the sign of an excellent hotel- well they should I paid a ton for my 8 hrs there! My flight to Prague was entirely uneventful- I was so tired though- because I was at the airport at 1:30 AM waiting for the plane- I kept falling asleep waiting at the airport and on the plane! Now I am waiting for my flight to Munich!! which departs in 6 hrs!! I will be able to relax once I arrive at San Fran. 2 flights away!!!! I am glad I have a carry-on- I packed some of my favorite clothes in that- for fear that my big backpack will get lost or delayed!!! I am thinking ahead trying to avoid major unhappiness!!! I only paid for an hour of Internet- I am sure I could write more- I seem to just babble on!!! next stop Munich!!! :) Can't wait to be home- in my own bed- driving my own car around!!! It will be heaven!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, that's gonna suck, but it'll be over soon!
ReplyDelete