I left LA at 9:15 P.M. and arrived in Munich Germany- around 5:40 P.M. (time in Europe). The flight was wonderful- because of my new found love Dramamine! This pill is magic- and is now a must have for any travelling. I slept for about 6 hrs at least of the flight- and watched Australia- which was long- but relatively entertaining. This wing of the airport is relatively abandoned- there was absolutely no line- to go through the security check...... so hopefully I didn't take a wrong turn somewhere! It seems almost every airport I have been in is under some sort of construction. But the sign at the gate says Athens- so I believe I am in the right area! :)
Lufthansa is a fairly good airline from what I can tell- I liked it better than Air France and KLM. The food was good- serving fresh fruit with every meal which I enjoyed. I traded seats with a women in front of me so she could sit with her husband- which meant I had a window seat!! Even though it was dark for most of the flight- I still love to watch taking of and landing! It is my favorite.
I like the German airport- it is very clean and wonderfully marked as to where you need to go. It eliminates the level of confusion and I greatly appreciate it- being the lost, bewildered traveller I am! So far so good- we will see if my bag makes it to Greece later this evening. I should start boarding here in about 1/2 hr for Greece. I feel so good having actually slept some!
Chris did you do the expirement with the Cranberry Juice and the Ice Cream?? I want to know the results!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! 6 hours is a record for most!
ReplyDelete