Monday, March 9, 2009

On the Train- Destination Paris!!!











This morning we woke up very early! Well... early for me that is-6:00! and got on the train- we had to take 2 commuter trains into Rotterdam and then finally at 10:30 we finally boarded the main train heading to Paris. It was so nice to get out of the icy wind here and be on the train! I can't believe they have Internet on this- It is amazing! The train ride should take about 3 hours and then we have to locate our hotel! Which we believe is in the center of the city. I believe we are going through Brussels on our way? Although I am not quite sure. The train is so quiet- my typing is probably the loudest thing I can hear- ohh good I did just hear a child- so I am not the most annoying person out of a car of 40 people!!! I am trying to be very quiet so as not to be the pesky American typing away! If anyone can type stealthily it is me! I put on some pictures of us loading the car and at the train station! Important sidenote: I was not sleeping- I was only resting my eyes!!!!! That was on the one of the commuter trains! Well this is all I have for now- hopefully our hotel will have internet- I have no clue- but now that I know the trains have it - I could always just travel between countries to update the blog- the things I will make myself do! Ha ha! Next post- unless I see something absolutely amazing on the train, will come from Paris!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn! Hope you have a wonderful time in Paris. You'll love it! And, be careful with your computer! :) Jonathan

    ReplyDelete